College life as I see it

Varsity colours...seeing the college cheerleading squad...clapping for the campus basketball team...dating the girl from English 102 class... My college life?

Not at all.



In fact, I was so mesmerised by such an idealised notion of what a "college life" is supposed to look like. Now I am completely dumbfounded when I found that....it's actually not as pretty as I thought it would be.

Being in a small two-year college with virtually not plenty of academic clout in the state (except for the Tri-state region of Kentucky-Ohio-Indiana), there is not much to boast here.




In fact, I am quite bored already. I started my first week in classes expecting to see and learn new things...things that are supposed to be challenging and fun.

But nah, it's kinda lacklustre.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP