What are the kids fed with these days?

I'm wondering how on earth could kids nowadays be soooo humongous.

A fortnight ago I went to my sister's secondary school and encountered masses of schoolchildren aged 11 to 14 who mostly stand taller and BIGGER than an 18-year-old like me.

Mind you, I stand at a height of 173 cm (5'8'' feet) and weight of 59 kg (130 pounds).

Standing shorter (and smaller) than those schoolkids were just freaking intimidating.

"But you're quite tall in our age group, T," Dini told me.

True.

But I still wonder what on earth are those kids fed with these days... Too much calories, perhaps?

Gilang  – (19 August 2008 at 10:16)  

Kids nowadays are either too tall or too short. I can see most of my junior high school juniors' height is far below average. But when i look at some other junior high schools, most of them are gigantic.

toshi  – (19 August 2008 at 13:08)  

oh iya, mgkn aja ada hubungannya ama yg di SMP negeri ama swasta kali ya, lang? hehe bs jg sih

Finally Woken  – (21 August 2008 at 04:41)  

Probably good nutrition, not calories :). Darn, they're so lucky being tall and all. I wish I was taller, hix...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP