Unshaven moustache and beard

I’m really not in the mood to shave my facial hairs these days. Partially due to my indifference to some of my own aesthetic concerns and the other due to my own curiosity of how I look like with all these facial hairs.

I firstly thought I’d look shabbier in person with both these moustache and beard untrimmed. But recently, I’m starting to see how I actually do look better this way, hahaha… I look more manly and more mature now.

It’s perhaps unfortunate that, I must admit here, the real me isn’t a very mature young man to begin with. I still have a lot to learn…..

Anonymous –   – (17 April 2008 at 03:13)  

man, I haven't shaved mine for 1 month now (well, I always shave my mustache though). Looking at my unshaved beard, everyone said I looked younger. haha.

toshi  – (17 April 2008 at 23:59)  

are u serious? perhaps bcoz u're in ur 20s. I'm 18 now, which is why I look 24 when I have this moustache and beard.. haha.

but I like my moustache look anyway, despite my older look.. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP