New blogging format

Starting from today onwards, I'll be blogging twice a day (on certain days) in comparison to my usual one-entry-a-day habit... Both entries will be posted in the morning and evening each.

This conclusion is taken as to accommodate my writing streak that has gone to an addictive level now. I just hope that people would still credit me for the quality -not the quantity- of my blog entries.

Oh and by the way, below is an iseng snapshot I took recently.


Seems familliar? You bet. It's Ratu Plaza.

For Marisa Duma and Phil Ryan, I've granted your requests to put a name-url commenting system. But that means that I have to put a word-verification system, a thing I'm previously reluctant to do, because a staggering 98.67% of internet users loathe everytime they have to verify that they are, in fact, a human.

I just want to ward off the spammers, that's all.

The Haloscan commenting-template, which is quite nice, has been adopted by various bloggers such as Jakartass. However, adopting it to my blog would mean that tens of other comments in this blog would disappear after its installation, which is why I choose not to have it.

And by the way, I just found this Dutch-based website that where Dutches could post their regret for the recently-released Fitna movie. Nice move by the Dutch people. Now it is left to those whose feelings are hurt to accept the apology.

Anonymous –   – (7 April 2008 at 05:13)  

Haha, I think I also told you to put that word verification thing before. Anyway, instead of haloscan, you might want to try disqus from http://www.disqus.com

It is pretty similar to haloscan and better than haloscan in sense that old comments in your blog will not disappear because you may choose an option to start using disqus from your newest post. You may see the example in my friend's blog, http://www.adiwirasta.blogspot.com

toshi  – (7 April 2008 at 06:38)  

gee, thanks bro! I'll have a try on this disqus thing :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP