The novels I've consumed lately

Hi... Today is the 3rd day of Holiday..Hm.... What, huh?? Oh yeah, i'll write about my activities yesterday...

This holiday, i've planned to put a good effort to amend my grades, which unfortunately, not very good. I juz calculated the test marks i got along term 1, and you know what, I got the average only 6.22 upon 10!! How terrible... I'm one of the scholars who got the worst marks.. That's why i'm planning to do good on this holiday, i'll study hard especially for English Literature, both Maths, and Biology, the subjects in which i didn't do well...

During Saturday and Sunday I've consumed quite a lot of novels (which is to improve my English): "The Count of Monte Cristo", "Little Women", "Pride and Prejudice". I guess that's the first time i broke the record of consuming 3 English books in 2 days!! I'll try harder today, maybe I'll consume 2 books today?? I dunno, I'll tell ya later if i hav succeeded...

Hmm... Do you see that my Blog is different from any others?? Most of the writings are in Kanji and Kana characters!! And in some parts I use French.. Cool, isn't it?? Well, actually I can't speak Japanese well, and I can't speak french at all. I only modified the English language to those other languages.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP