Law of attraction

These days I've started thinking that the "Law of Attraction" stuff they say in The Secret is true, because the universe does have a conspiration (forgive my limited vocabulary) for me. They're conspiring to make all things come true, and though everything don't come exactly as I've intended it to be, at least they tried.

Sometimes I just couldn't believe it myself that this is all so true. Well for the moment I'll just sit and relax on the couch and see what other plans the universe has for me.

richel  – (23 May 2009 at 07:18)  

Me neither at first but when I realized the things that happened in my life, I was surprised. I guess this is the best gift that God had given us this Law of Attraction.

Vision board

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP