The key to understand women

Women are inherently complicated creatures. There is no denying that.

Sometimes we men think that we could understand them 100%, but deep down inside we know it is not true.

However, some men are apparently quite gifted to be able to understand women from A to Z. I call them Venus-Brained Men (VBM).

A VBM is not necessarily sissy/effeminate, but they are mostly mistaken as gays simply because the way they think and relate to other individuals is closely related to women's.

VBM is also, most of the time, hang out more with girls and could get very close with a whole bunch of them (though never in the romantic sense). He may or may not write using girls' language, but it is certain that he could see women as if he is one of them.

If you ordinary guys out there want to understand women more, the key is simple:

consult your VBM friends!

Some guys think that when they have a problem in relationship with their girlfriend/fiancée, they should look consultation from their female friends.

But that is one big mistake.

Female friends are mostly good advisors in understanding their fellow beings, but when it comes down to building a solid bridge between the Mars-brain and the Venus-brain, VBM could fare better.

Why?

It is due to the fact that VBMs could understand men as much as they understand women.

I have a close friend who is a VBM (I hope he is not reading this blog post right now, otherwise he would be crimsoned to death).

Whenever I want to seek advice on understanding girls, I ask him first instead of asking my female friends.

Do I ever regret my decision in putting my first and foremost consultation preference on my VBM pal?

Nah, never.

As a matter of fact, whenever I decide to go against his advices (on girl problems); I always end up regretting my decision.

I think you fellow men out there should follow my lead too... Unless you are already a VBM, that is.

Anonymous –   – (23 October 2008 at 09:22)  

VBMs are indeed useful. We girls seem to need them as much as guys, as we usually end up getting into a bitch fight with MBFs (taking my cue from you - Mars-Brained Females ;P)

toshi  – (27 October 2008 at 13:37)  

@mousharilla:

Mars-Brained Females? lolz, do you mean tomboys?

@boon:

oh dear, ketangkep basah deeh gue.... hahahahaha

Si Bunbun  – (29 October 2008 at 09:57)  

so who's ur VBM friend? don't say he is....

toshi  – (29 October 2008 at 13:40)  

yes, look at the mirror. hyahahahahaha keceplosan deh booo

Anonymous –   – (30 October 2008 at 03:12)  

is that for sale? if it is, i should buy one for my dearest husband lol

Anonymous –   – (30 October 2008 at 03:15)  

emangnya software dijual :P

toshi  – (25 November 2008 at 05:05)  

@yonna: my VBM is up for sale.. any offer? :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP