A psychotic vengeance towards Mosquitoes

If there is one thing that most people in the tropical countries share in common, it is our intense hatred of mosquitoes.

We all hate mosquitoes... very much. The deadliest breeds kill millions thru diseases such as Malaria, Dengue, or Yellow fever; while the ordinary ones never cease in being such a nuisance by biting our legs, arms, and necks.

As an embodiment of my hatred towards mosquitoes, I have a quite unusual habit. Quite psychotic, as a matter of fact.

You may think that I am being so inhumane towards them here, but no; they deserve it.

When I was 7, I once got hospitalised for two weeks due to the Dengue fever. So this vengeance of mine is simply a comeuppance.

You know, killing mosquitoes instantly is never fun. When you kill a mosquito, you "catch" it with your palms, and simply crush or smash its whole body to an quick death.

On the other hand, I have a much more enjoyable way of making them die.

When I "catch" a mosquito, I don't crush it to death.

Instead, I gently hold both of its scaled wings with my nail tips, and slowly sever its legs one by one until there are only the body, the head, and one wing left. I intentionally let it live with one wing and not two as to incapacitate it from flying.

Then I gently put the mosquito on the table or the floor as to make it "enjoy" prolonged hours of agony.

Sometimes when I am lucky, I could get up to five mosquitoes in a night, with all of them having all their legs and one wing severed. Then I would line them all side by side so that each and every one of those culprits could enjoy one another's company during their final hours of agonising life.

This unusual habit of mine is of course in line with the basic rule of capital punishment: If you want to punish someone with a more evil way than murder, then let it live (with pains).

Now some people may argue that since the only mosquitoes that "bite" are the female ones, my indiscriminate treatment towards both male and female mosquitoes is actually inhumane.

As a matter of fact, it is not.

The male mosquitoes are bigger bastards than the female ones: they mate with the girls and have babies.... Just think of it that way and you will never ever have to feel guilty of killing mosquitoes.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP