Leecher

n. Carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end
One of my nicknames in my old Singapore school was "leecher"

Now how did it came about?

Easy.

Whenever I get my hands on any friend's laptop, I always had this itchy habit to copy whatever songs they have from their hard disk to my CD/DVD/external HD/Thumb drive and as a result, I had tonnes of gigabytes of unlistened songs, as I copied all the songs they had regardless of whether I liked the songs or not.

In the end, all I did was deleting half of them as a large of number did not suit my musical tastes.

Lolz, I assume this is a part of my OCD perhaps?

When I first found out this "leecher" nickname, I was curious how did the nickname "leecher" got tagged to me in the first place. Then I investigated it and voila, I found that there was this one guy from the next hall (let him remain anonymous here) who circulated my nickname.

Hahaha... What an honour, eh?

But wait a sec, was it complimentary or mocking?

I couldn't even tell for sure.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP