Indonesian Corruption Watch website hacked by a pro-Kosovan independence

Just found this hacked website during my morning tea this morning (21st April, 0.00 GMT).


Indonesian Corruption Watch website hacked by a pro-Kosovan independence

Curiously enough, I don't recall the Indonesian President SBY having ever made an official statement regarding Indonesia's stand towards Kosovo's independence.

Indonesia is neutral on that issue.

So why are Kosovans hacking the Indonesian website? I think it's quite possible that the hackers themselves aren't politically motivated to begin with.

And we Indonesian netizens are starting to see how deeply flawed the Indonesian network security is, with all the ease to hack them at will.

Anonymous –   – (21 April 2008 at 05:16)  

I don't think we took neutral stance in this issue. If I'm not mistaken, officially we're against Kosovo statehood. Nevertheless, it should be noted that there present some groups of people who supported it.

I'm wondering, why are Indonesian official websites so vulnerable to hacker?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP