Indonesia's Hilarious English


Found this on an internet forum a little while ago... It's supposed to be read as: STIE As-Sholeh, but apparently it has another reading. Figure it out yourself.



No wonder the Anti-Drug Campaign in Indonesia has been to almost no avail, even the government (of Gianyar, Bali) warns people to HIDE their Drugs!

"If Not Now More When?" sounds more like a Greek sentence to me. No wonder they didn't get their message across. Perhaps anyone could help translate their message?

This one, which is found in Soekarno-Hatta Jakarta's International Airport, is the most retarded of them all. I couldn't imagine that NOT EVEN ONE STAFF in the airport is able to understand English!

"Please Use Only The Train is Running". Hmm... No comment.

Unknown  – (3 March 2008 at 14:06)  

LOL where did you get all these stuffs? It's quite embarassing, and yet amusing at the same time. Tourists will have a great time enjoying them. I know I do.

I'll definitely link this post up from my blog.

Btw google-crash my way here.. so, hello to you and happy blogging!

Regards,
Journal by The Lightbeamers, MD.

toshi  – (4 March 2008 at 06:03)  

Thanks for the linking.. Wow, u're such a marvellous blogger yourself! Great blog you have there, I've put your name on my blogroll today.

Anw, nice to know u too! (^_^)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP