Things I love about Singapore

It’s an obvious truth that I’m not very fond of Singapore, just like (most) other foreign citizens in the country.. However, I can’t deny the fact that there are a couple of titbits I’ve grown to love during my two years of stay in that country. Here’s my list:

1. Changi Airport. According to various surveys, it’s one of the best airports in the world. But IMHO, it is the coolest airport I’ve ever known. Really, I’ve only been to Heathrow and JFK airport once each, but Changi is waaay better than them.

2. Corrine May. Singapore’s entertainment industry sucks, but Corrine May is an exception. Listening to Corrine May always takes me back to my school memories.

3. Churches. I love the churches there, especially the City Hall cathedral, Bukit Batok St Mary’s, and Holy Cross.

4. Roti Prata. As an end to the C’s list above, I miss the Roti Prata (which is called Roti Chennai in Malaysia).

5. Transportation. Excellently safe and comfy transportation system. I really miss the whirr of MRT and the beeps that comes after “Door Closing” thingy.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP