Cinta Laura holds dual citizenship?
Cinta Laura Kiehl, a Eurasian teen soap opera in
My first reaction when I found that out was: Oh, really??!!!
I had always known
unique insights, uncommon perspectives and simple truths of an Asian American man in his early 30s
Cinta Laura Kiehl, a Eurasian teen soap opera in
My first reaction when I found that out was: Oh, really??!!!
I had always known
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
she is just a piece of shit :D
u know that shes just a kid? i think she is like 14 or 15 years old..
indonesia started to allow children under 17 to have dual citizenship last year. how could she has it before last year, i dont know. but its legal to have it now for her.
@mulia: wow, thx for the info ^_^
Now, Indonesia allows kids from mixed marriage to hold dual citizenship until 18 or 21 years old. so, they should decide their citizenship when they meet the limit age.