Which is worse: Life without cheese, or Life without chocolate?

For me personally, it’s life without cheese.

Kinda against the popular “religion”, huh?

You know, there is this wise saying (or “survey”, as I may call it) where it is said that 9 out of 10 people in the world love chocolate, and the 10th person’s statement is usually a lie.

So um… Nope. It’s not as you thought. I don’t hate chocs. Not at all!

I just like cheese better, that’s all. Everytime I’m presented with a choice between a chocolate bread and a cheese bread, I usually go for the latter.

Now that you think of it, there is no such thing called Chocolate Burger, right??? And your pizza toppings would taste a hell lot better WITHOUT chocolate.

Unless you’re playing Pizza Frenzy, of course. Oh well.

So, what do you think? Which is worse: Life without cheese, or Life without chocolate?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP