Nothing.

It has been more than a week since I came back to school. And the routines return. Get up at 7.00, morning assembly at 7.40, finish school at 14.40, then afternoon prep until 16.30 (although I always look up for different reasons to skip this one), dinner at 18.30, evening prep from 19.30 until 21.30, and so on. What’s worse is that in this new semester, I have to attend the English Tutorial on Mondays and Wednesdays to improve my grades in English. Man, the tutorials are such a waste of time!! I’d rather study English by myself, bcoz the only thing(s) I need to improve my English are just to learn new vocabs and learn how to extract meanings from a Compre passage…

If I had got 5 marks higher than my actual mark, I wouldn’t have to attend the EL tutorial. Must study…….. Study…… ^_^

I wanna ask sumthin. If you readers were me, which school subject would you like to drop? I mean, among the Science subjects. I don’t have any problems with my Humanities grades. You know, the marks I got last mid-year tests were: 38 for Biology and 44 for Chemistry (this Chem mark is a moderated one. The actual mark was 34). I’m really really hesitant right now… Hm… I know, I know. You must be thinking that I’d probably much better to drop Chemistry, right? Well YES, I do think so. But I’ll lose my face by doing that. It’s bcoz there’s not a single person who have dropped nor will drop Chem. Well.. I’ll elaborate more bout this next time, OK?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP