A look into my school day

Konnichiwaa.....Today i'll start telling you about my daily school lifein ACS(I).

I usually wake up at 6.45 a.m., starting my day with taking a shower and having a breakfast at the Refectory. From all my roommates and me, it's only Buana(the Balinese boy) and me who take a bath regularly. my other roommates, Nguyen Phi Long(Vietnamese) and Lu Yi Qing(PRC) seldom take a bath. Long takes a bath once in 2 days, and Yi Qing only once a week!!Do they get stinky?? Yes, and that's when Buana and me tell them to take a bath. You know, it's bcoz they come from a colder climate country, and unfortunately, they bring the habits of their hometowns... Lousy. So we can conclude that people from tropical country are much cleaner, right??

After have breakfast, I straightly go to school which is juz 3 minutes away from the Boarding School. I usually arrive around 7.35, and at 6.45 the students have a morning Assembly. We stand in front of our classroom and facing the courtyard. The Morning Assembly starts with a Flag-raising and National Anthem singing of "Majulah Singapura" and Pledge Recital. These two activities are for Singaporean students only, and we non-Singaporeans only have to show our respect by keeping quiet. The Pledge Recital everyday change languages: English, Malay, Mandarin, and Tamil(Language of Southern India).

After those National Anthem singing and the Pledge Recital, there will be some announcements for 5 to 10 minutes, and at about 8 o'clock we students go back to our class to start the first lesson.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP