Ceased and extended

So I’ve finally came to the end of my 14-week-long French intensive lessons which I attended everyday, and no longer do I have the obligation to wake up at 6 in the morning every Monday to Friday.

Ah, I could finally enjoy waking up late again!

The French test DELF would fall on 17 June (which is going to be the day after the birthday of Zee’s sister) hence if there are any celebrations to be made, I just hope I don’t have to study anything more on the 16th.

As there would be one month plus before my (hopefully) grand departure, I extended my CCF library membership for merely Rp40,000 (a bit less than 3 euros). And it’s valid till June 2010.

Not a bad deal, considering that the library’s membership allows me to borrow any French-related items such as the latest release of books, audio CDs, or even their latest box office movies.

Unknown  – (31 May 2009 at 03:38)  

u have v interesting blog... n i was googling for JLPT test... and i found ur blog...

r u planning to become interpretor or translator?

toshi  – (31 May 2009 at 11:49)  

Yes that's quite possible... though it'd be much more preferable to use my lingo skills to work in the Foreign Affairs dept

thx for the compliment anyways ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP