Same side of the moon

This Corrinne May's song (see title) speaks of the nuances of having a long-distance relationship. Below is a clipping from its lyric:

We may be miles away
but as I kneel to pray...
We see the same side of the moon
we will be looking on when the world turns blue..

...I know I can't be afar from you
if we're both looking on the same side of the moon

This song got me thinking.

Presuming that it was inspired from her own true story (note: Corrinne wrote most of the songs she sing by herself), and with another assumption that she wrote it while she was in Singapore, then I could say that her lover was in Australia or Japan or India or New Zealand.

Well, he may have been in Indonesia too though such a possibility is nigh zero.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP