A page from romance novel?

I was confiding a bit of my personal feelings and recounts over the last few weeks to Bayu (Duli's brother) when he interrupted.

"Toshi. Frankly speaking, sometimes I actually envy you"

"Why?" I asked.

"Listening to your (love) story feels like reading a page from romance novel... if only I could have a story like yours"

I chortled, and replied him with my honest answer, "Dude. The very fact that you're still single and not provided with any choice at all gives you a better chance of hitting the exact 'match-made in heaven' when you finally meet one later"

"Amen to that, T! Hahaha people sometimes say such things to appease me, but I guess that's probably closer to truth, eh?" he grinned.

"Yes, it is. And anyway, I don't see myself as a lucky beneficiary at all. Oh geez Bayu, couldn't you see? Either way, being forced to choose between the lesser of two pains still hurt me eventually. In the end, I'll either hurt myself, hurt someone else, or hurt both of us."

"Hmm you think so?"

"Yep", I nodded and smiled at him, "Consider yourself luckier than me, dude"

Julz  – (10 March 2009 at 14:56)  

My love story is a romance novel story. Haha, maybe i will actually write on it in the (not so near) future.

toshi  – (6 April 2009 at 10:55)  

would love to read it, dudey :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP