Toshi's 20/20

What are your best traits?

I always feel guilty when I lie to people. Which is why the odds are higher to find me being honest, haha.

And worst?

I'm so indecisive when it comes to trivial things

Bad habits?

I procrastinate.

How do you stay healthy?

By keeping my mind happy.

What would you do as President to make a better Indonesia?

Fix the road potholes, increase the teachers' salary, and demolish half of the malls in Jakarta and Surabaya to make way for high-end libraries.

Which book do you wish you had written?

Harry Potter. I'd be living a great life if I were Rowling, haha.

What is your idea of a perfect holiday?

In a tropical island with few tourist but enough amenities.

My first cinematic memory...

Lion King.

My childhood hero was...

Michael Jackson. I used to be fascinated by him.

My friends would be surprised if...

I smoke. I'm very much against smoking.

If I could change something in the world...

I would love to have all countries in the world adopting Japan's transportation system.

Don't call me...

Tomato. I detest it.

My greatest achievement is...

I don't think I've lived long enough to be able to name one.

My favourite animal is...

Cat, their purr comforts me.

Where do you find hope?

Hmm... God?

What is your greatest fear?

Making a speech in the podium.

What is love?

More about giving, less about sweet talks.

The meaning of friendship is...

Sharing and trust.

Life's most embarrassing moment?

Nah, I couldn't tell you that.

Life's proudest moment?

When I won a two-year extendable scholarship to Singapore.

When the going gets tough...

I sometimes stumble.

What is the craziest thing you have done?

Hmm... I almost burned down a neighbour's house when I was 11. It could have turned into a work of arson if not for the people extinguishing the flames.

Preferred clothes?

T-shirt and Jeans. Or short pants when in the beach.

What makes you angry?

When things don't turn out the way I've expected them

What is an unforgivable act?

When I find out that my friends are betraying me.

Your dream dinner guests?

President Obama, of course. And Paulo Coelho... I'd love to learn a lot from those two guys. (a dinner with Keira Knightley may also suffice anyways, haha)

What do you never leave home without?

My Nokia

Favourite corner of your home?

Bedroom. I could spend hours reading while laying on my bed.

What question are you tired of answering?

Where do you go to school?

Regrets, you've had a few, or too few to mention?

I've had a few. But nah, there ain't no use regretting them, are there?

How would you like to die?

In my sleep, when I'm above 90.

What is your life motto?

Haven't thought about it yet. Will tell ya later.

My earliest memory is...

Mom left me locked inside my house in Depok when I was 3 or 4. She was going out shopping for around two hours, and I shed tears and screamed till my lungs burst during those hours. It was hellish, I woke the neighbours up..haha.

My first crush was...

Ironically, a blonde American when I was a first-grader in Richmond, Virginia.

I'm very bad at...

Visual arts. They look nice, but please don't involve me in the creative process.

At school I was...

A mysterious boy who always keep things to himself. Depending on my mood, I might also make a ruckus in the class by becoming the class joker.

My happiest moment was...

When I moved to Bali for the first time... It was July 2002.

Your favourite journey?

To Senggigi (Lombok) and Sangihe! I loved the panorama and beaches

Worst nightmare?

A psychopathic one. I saw my family members killing each other before my own eyes. Gee, I find it hard to sleep the night after that.

Who do you love?

My family, my cats, my close friends, and her.

What makes you laugh?

School Rumble [anime title].

What makes you sad?

When I have to leave the people I love.

What makes you bored?

When I have to wait (in terminal, hospital, etc.) without any reading materials.

If I wasn't me, I would like to be...

Who else? Barack Obama, I think. Or Thomas Friedman. Haha.

What talent do you wish you had?

I wish I were a child prodigy in playing piano.

What would you change about yourself?

My hair. I'm always kinda unsatisfied by my hairstyle.

First thing you think of in the morning?

Any new SMSes this morning?

Last thing you think of at night?

Ah.. sleepy. ZzZzZzZzzz....

Your last meal?

Spaghetti Bolognaise and a serving of Nachos. Preferably with some aged French wine, too.

How would you spend US$1 million?

Finish education till Doctorate degree, travel half the world with my dear girlfriend, and save the rest.

If you could live in the past, what era would you like to have lived in?

The medieval period, where I could experience old European experiences firsthand.

~will be updated with more questions in the future...~

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP