That fatal "Truth or Dare" question

It's a risk that when you play "Truth or Dare", you would either risk embarrassing yourself, or prepare to do anything awful.

It doesn't work well both ways though.

I myself usually prefer to have the "Truth", since it does not require as much risk as the latter... Though in the case below, I was utterly embarrassed.

There were a lot of people involved in the game, and I had to answer it in front all of them.

~~~~~

Ah, I lost.

By then it was my Sis Melody's turn to do the forfeit for me.

"So, T... Truth or Dare?" she asked me with a cunning grin.

"Truth", I answered my usual reply.

So she blurted out, "Ah! Now tell me.. what's the colour of the underwear you're wearing today?"

QY  – (18 January 2009 at 00:24)  

did u not wear any at all? lol

Anonymous –   – (22 January 2009 at 04:52)  

i'd rather choose the truth question.

it's good to reveal hidden fact of mine to surprise someone or some friends sitting in the same circle with me in that truth or dare game LOL

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP