Plans for this year

January isn't over yet, hence I still have my chance to make a resolution...

And here are my plans for the year of 2009:

   

1. Attend daily French lessons starting from mid-February

2. Make my preparations to take JLPT level 2, regardless of what my level 3 grades say

3. Pursue my Bachelor's degree, at last!

4. Continue my piano lessons so that I could play Mozart and Tchaikovsky by the end of the year.

5. Devour books written by Robert Kiyosaki, Barack Obama, Paulo Coelho, Jodi Picoult, John Grisham, Cormac McCarthy, Thomas Friedman, and Malcolm Gladwell. Make a plan to consume at least 4 (four) books/novels every month.

6. Gain height by at least 3 centimetres.

7. Visit Bali at least once.

8. Be a library member in Japan Foundation

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP