on Dressing (not) to kill

Whenever I visit any place (be it a course or my sister’s school) without the intention of meeting any friends/relatives, I always dress not to kill.

I simply wear plainclothes.

And when I say plainclothes, I mean that I don’t even bother to wear jeans or long pants. I simply wear a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals.

Sign of disrespect?

Nah.

Rather, I don’t care how I look like when I visit any place where there is NOBODY there whom I know personally. I don’t give any freaking damn on what they say about me, since I’m not going to meet them again anyway.

Rob Baiton  – (10 January 2009 at 12:20)  

Toshi...

You never know who you might meet while you are out.

I, like you, generally could not give a rat's arse, but there are always plenty of people who read good grooming into being a good person.

Maybe, a little more care might be of benefit to you one day ;)

toshi  – (15 January 2009 at 09:22)  

ok, it doesn't hurt to take heed of your advice.. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP