Because I still like you

I composed these two stuff today (26 Apr 2008)

Because I just can't forget her...

*sigh*

poem


Perhaps you read this
perhaps you don't
but I want you to know
that I still like you

You may be sloppy
you may be silly
but behind those I see funny
I could find your true beauty

You brighten me up
with your lovely smile
and your casual SMSes
which make my day worthwhile

Because after all this time
you've fallen for another guy
I just want you to know
that I still like you

I'll always be there for you
when you're in doubt
when you're in pain
when you're in confusion

Because even if it should take years
for us to remain "as friends"
I'll wait patiently for you
till you see me in a new light



prose

Yes, I couldn't forget you.
Perhaps you don't know who you are. Of course you don't.

Because I'm doing my best not to show you my true feelings.
Because I know that you still like him.

Because if I declare my infatuation to you...
I'm afraid you'll see me as a pathetic.
A pitiful guy whose love you can't accept,
Because I know you're still over heels for him.

And as such,
I don't want you to stay away from me.

But as written above
in my unedited poem,
I just want you to know

That I'll always be there for you.

Even if we're to remain...
only "as friends"





*sigh*




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP