幸せな金週!! (Happy Golden Week!!)

Sorry for not Blogging for a long time, bcoz now lately I juz concerned about improving the templates of this blogsite and… see? Know it looks much better than before. Especially that Blogroll stuff, I’d like to thank www.blogrolling.com for providing the Blog users to list their favourite links on their own Blogs.

Hm… I want to say this:

HAPPY GOLDEN WEEK to Japan!!! For all of you who don’t know, the Golden Week is the only public holiday when Japanese (especially school students) have their holiday for a week. If I’m not wrong, it commences on 29th of April and ends on 5th of May(子供の日, "Kodomo no Hi" which means Children’s Day). After the holiday ends, the new class of school starts.

Well, you know, while you Japanese are having fun with your holiday, now I'm stressed with my coming mid-year exams which commences juz a day after 子供の日. It's on 5 月6 日 until 5 月17日(5th of May until 17th of May). So probably I won't be able to blog during those days. And maybe today is the last time I go online. So sad.... Hikz.. Hikz...

Haha... Dun worry. I'll be back on 18th of May. Ok? Bubye then.. C'ya two weeks from now.....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP