Indon vs Malay

Hm... I've been borrowing quite a lot of Classical Musics lately, bcoz the library has just made it available again (after their maintenance to the CD Borrowing library system). As I can see, the only CD available in my school library are only the Classical CDs, and if some of you think that they're boring, I don't think so! I really love Classical Musics... I'll tell you more about it this weekend, OK (Another promise again, hehex....)

Btw, can I discuss a bit about political issues?? I personally oppose you who insult or put Blogs, or whatever, in order to humilliate Malaysia. I know from the newspaper about those disputes in Kalimantan, and I'm ashamed as an Indonesian that some of the Indonesian held a demonstration in which they burnt a Malaysian flag. That's so spiteful!! Well, actually in this case I wannabe neutral, I dun wanna support either both. And I expect you, Indonesians , to act neutral too, as the dispute with Malaysia is only an issue among the governments of both side. Do you all think that you're smart enough in the Politic world??????

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP