No posts on birthdays

Some of you may have noticed that I had not made any single "birthday entries" at all during any point of time this year, such as proven by these supposedly special dates below:

  1. 2 February
  2. 12 April
  3. 25 July

But as to make things fair and square, I don't even make any attempts to beautify my own birthday, which falls on 15 November last month.

Why is it so?

It's for this simple reason:

When I start putting this blog into a celebratory and/or jovial mood on any particular dates, that would mean that I have to set aside five to 10 days every year for all those well-wishes and uhh... it gets more perfunctory and less sincere when you say it too often, does it not?

Every birthdays should be filled with surprises, which is why I've made it my policy to ignore any birthdays (including my own or my family member's) in this Foreign Prophecies blog.

Anonymous –   – (7 December 2008 at 03:05)  

Whoa!
Happy belated birthday, Toshi!

BTW, I'm planning to make my blog semi-private, and I'd love to hear your opinion about it. Thanks, Toshi!

Please post your opinion here:
http://chronocapsule.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/home-not-for-long/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP