It has been over a year...

...since I last updated this blog.

I'm dual-majoring in Computer Science and International Studies with minor concentration in French at my current university. With the number of credit hours I am taking (18 credit hours/semester), it does not seem like I'd have much free time anytime soon. I'm also the Vice President of the university's Badminton Club.

When I do have free time, I spend it working at my part time job (which I couldn't disclose here for privacy reasons). Or watch some show episodes on Netflix. Or communicating with my long-distance American girlfriend in Illinois.

My university, which is located at the northern part of Kentucky (as the name says), is where I spend most of my time these days.

It's a decent place to pursue education, though the drab colour of the buildings is reminiscent of that of prisons (these are other people's words, not mine).

Personally, I don't really care about the visual aspect. The quality of education is decent, the in-state tuition is affordable (around US$ 9,500 per annum), the students are awesome, the activities are vibrant, and most of the professors I've had are PhD-educated.

So...yeah, things are cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Majoring in Comp. Sci., now I realize what a mess this blog's HTML is. I shall fix it when I have time.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP